The gifts have been purchased, wrapped and shipped. The Christmas cards mailed and the house decorated.
Now let’s see what is on my list…
All I want for Christmas is a handyman. Yep, nothing material, nothing glitzy, just a dude that will work for me.
- Fix all my treasured finds
- Prep my treasures for paint
- Lift and move all the heavy stuff
- Clean all the crud from my finds
- Clean up after me
In addition, he would:
- Not question my crazy ideas
- Know how to rewire and install my lovely light fixtures (there are a lot)
- Come with his own state of the art tools
- Perhaps refill my coffee
- Praise my crazy ideas and say, “wow you are genius!”
- He would work around the clock or when I need him. No questions asked.
- He would go home to eat and do his own laundry.
This is not disrespectful to Hubby. Fortunately, Hubby has a full time job that requires his attention. When he’s not working, our new house has lots of projects that need his love. So, as I see it, the Handyman would be beneficial to Hubby as well.
Hope Santa subscribes to my blog!